How To Hire Advertising, PR Firms
Time is money and time is opportunity. Few clients in my experience have the time or money to waste on incompetent marketing firms. Not only can a bad decision impact your brand and customer relationships, but it can give your competitors a chance to steal market share and revenues. Hiring the wrong PR firm can be a very costly mistake.
1. What’s your first step? Assessment? Research? Planning?
2. Do you have experience in my industry?
3. How do you measure results?
4. How do you stay on top of current events and trends?
5. What will you need from our team?
6. Will senior staff work on my account?
7. How do you integrate media relations, social media, advertising and other communications?
8. How else can you help our organization?
9. Why should we choose you?
10. Will we be expected to pay additional fees?
12. Do you mark-up invoices from other vendors?
13. How long have you had your clients? What do they like about your firm?
14. What are the critical success factors to a productive relationship, a successful brand, and an effective campaign?