Our strategists have influenced public opinion, public policy and business decisions around the world. Our award-winning and record-setting team has worked with some of the most influential organizations in the world, including trade associations, political consultants, publishers, advertising agencies and public relations firms. Crossbow has worked with government, industry and NGOs in Africa, North America and Asia.
Gary Chandler, President: Chandler is a veteran strategist with more than 30 years of experience in marketing, public affairs and issue management. As the primary strategist, Chandler:
Chandler is a record-breaking and award-winning strategist and tactician who has influenced public opinion, public policy and business decisions around the world. He’s an entrepreneur, consultant and author. He has driven product development, branding, messaging, positioning, and campaign development. Through strategic planning and opportunism, he has generated millions of dollars in revenue, grants, stockholder equity, and media coverage. We can build your brand and your bottom line in many ways:
- Building an international coalition to promote economic development and environmental conservation. Recruited 15 NGOs in East Africa to “Save Kilimanjaro.” The United Republic of Tanzania has donated land to support the initiatives. I’m donating my time to pitch donors, sponsors and foundations to support the programs;
- Leading groundbreaking research and publishing vital information about the environmental contributions to Alzheimer’s disease, autism and other forms of neurodegenerative disease. I’m building an international coalition and lobbying for critical policy reforms around the world;
- Formed a subsidiary called Earth News. Produced a syndicated column about emerging technologies and best practices in sustainability for 130 newspapers;
- Produced 11 books for New York publishers about sustainability leaders and innovative technologies;
- Developed the Global Forestry Conference in Indonesia to avert a trade war over tropical timber. Generated global media coverage, while reforming policies and best practices;
- Prepared strategic plans and campaigns to launch emerging innovations, including HW Process Technologies (industrial wastewater treatment and reuse);
- Influenced Colorado legislators to reform Medicaid policies to improve cost-effectiveness and access to care. Saved taxpayers millions of dollars, while expanding healthcare to record numbers of people. Recruited Mike Wallace and the Governor to produce PSAs, which earned millions of dollars of air time;
- Built Big Brothers of Metropolitan Denver into the largest chapter in the nation with strategic planning, powerful messaging and opportunism. Generated $1 million dollars in sponsorships, donations and media coverage. Recruited Denver Broncos, Continental Airlines and media personalities to join the campaign; and
- Positioned Jefferson Center as a national leader on behavioral healthcare by producing a groundbreaking documentary about schizophrenia. The program generated new funding and alliances. Secured an international sponsor and convinced PBS to air the program.
Rich Benvin, Director of Digital Strategy. Benvin is a veteran and a visionary in the world of online visibility and influence. He is the founder of several online businesses, a renowned international consultant and a professional tennis coach. He is highly skilled in the arts and sciences of SEO, social media, content marketing and much more.
Margaret Emerson, Creative Director. Emerson is a veteran communicator and one of the brightest minds in the business. She is a talented and resourceful art director and a persuasive copywriter.
Crossbow has a network of professionals around the world who are proven specialists in marketing, public relations, public affairs and issue management. We will build your team to meet your needs. Our custom approach is extremely cost-effective.
Crossbow Communications is an international advertising agency and public relations firm based in Denver, Colorado. It has a new office in Phoenix, Arizona. The firm specializes in issue management and public affairs.