The gap between public opinion and public policy continues to widen on many issues around the world. Stakeholders can make a difference when armed with the right strategies and information. We have influenced public policy around the world. Our strengths include a broad range of health and environmental issues that are reaching their tipping points, including neurodegenerative disease, food and water contamination, and biodiversity.
As the national debt, government dysfunction and political divisiveness reach all-time highs in America, it’s time to close the gap between public opinion and public policy. Unfortunately, institutional corruption and public apathy have become our greatest threats. In today’s political world of special interests and dark money, we the people, small businesses and nonprofits have more competition than ever on Capitol Hill. Free market capitalism and democracy are being pushed aside by special interest groups, favoritism and corruption. Bankruptcy is now the greatest threat to the U.S. constitution and other democratic governments around the globe. Informed, engaged and empowered citizens can turn the tide.
The quest for greater online visibility and influence is driving the integration of marketing, public relations and public affairs, which puts a premium on strategic planning and opportunism. Put public opinion and public policy to work for you.
- We’re vocal advocates for public education and school choice—an arena that demands a level playing field, not one that tilts the table toward private corporations with favoritism, fraud and no accountability;
- We’re defending our food and water supplies from deadly contamination that is fueling the global epidemic of neurodegenerative disease. Reckless regulators are asleep at the wheel and millions of innocent people are caught in the crossfire;
- We are defending biodiversity and ecosystems around the world from private interests and climate change;
- We’re avid defenders of our public lands, which are public property not private enrichment zones; and
- We’re avid defenders of our citizens, communities and constitution, which are under assault from domestic terrorists. Dark money is a weapon of mass destruction. Corruption is treason.
Turn issues into opportunities. Put public opinion and public policy to work for you.
Public Relations. Public Affairs. Issue Management.