As the national debt, government dysfunction and political divisiveness reach all-time highs in America, it’s time to close the gap between public opinion and public policy. Unfortunately, institutional corruption and public apathy have become our greatest threats. In today’s political world of special interests and dark money, we the people, small businesses and nonprofits have more competition than ever on Capitol Hill. Free market capitalism and democracy are being pushed aside by special interest groups, favoritism and corruption. Bankruptcy is now the greatest threat to the U.S. constitution and other democratic governments around the globe. Informed, engaged and empowered citizens can turn the tide.
The quest for greater online visibility and influence is driving the integration of marketing, public relations and public affairs.
- We’re vocal advocates for public education—an arena that’s under attack by private corporations and legislators alike;
- We’re defending our food and water supplies from deadly contamination that is fueling the global epidemic of neurodegenerative disease. Reckless regulators are asleep at the wheel and millions of innocent people are caught in the crossfire;
- We’re defending biodiversity and ecosystems around the world from private interests and climate change;
- We’re avid defenders of our public lands, which are public property not private enrichment zones; and
- We’re avid defenders of our citizens, communities and constitution, which are under assault from private interests. Dark money is a weapon of mass destruction. Corruption is treason.
Turn issues into opportunities. Put public opinion and public policy to work for you.
Crossbow Communications is an international advertising agency and public relations firm. The firm specializes in issue management and public affairs. Crossbow has influenced public opinion and public policy around the world.