Marketing Firm Promoting Best Practices
The communications landscape is changing faster than ever. The quest for greater online visibility and influence is driving the integration of marketing, public relations and public affairs, which puts a premium on strategic planning and opportunism. Those changes will accelerate as information technologies continue to converge and new channels fragment the media world even more.
Online marketing and social media are powerful tools that can make or break your business. Those who maximize their online visibility are reaping the rewards, while those who don’t are being left behind in a cloud of cyber dust.
Thanks to a U.S. advertising and public relations firm, you can help raise your online profile, while raising funds to help fight climate change and defend endangered species.
Crossbow Communications, with offices in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona, developed a special package for those who need a new, renewed or expanded web and social strategy to help generate larger online audiences, more stakeholder engagement and greater revenues. The online marketing package includes:
- Web hosting and email services;
- Copy editing (copy supplied by client);
- Website/blog design and development, including sharing tools and analytics;
- Content marketing, including offsite and onsite optimization, promotion to social networks and search engines, backlinks and more;
- Site maintenance;
- Owner’s manual for optimal integration with your social networks; and
- Clients must supply photos, graphics and registered domain of their choice. We will build a site very similar to our own (we recommend this dynamic format because it’s friendly to search engines and site owners).
“All projects initiated before March will benefit conservation projects in East Africa,” said Crossbow’s president, Gary Chandler. “It’s a great chance to build your bottom line and a better world.”
As Chandler explained, the company will donate all proceeds to NGOs in East Africa to support forest conservation, reforestation, sustainable agriculture and wildlife conservation strategies in five nations, including Kenya and Tanzania. Chandler, also the founder of Sacred Seedlings, is trying to raise millions of dollars from grants, donors, sponsors and merchandise. This promotional offer will help establish a seed fund for the entire project. For more information, please visit http://sacredseedlings.com/east-africa-projects/
Most online marketing packages start at $4,950 for the first year. After one year, many clients can handle online activities on their own with the help of our owner’s manual. If not, we can help you as much as necessary.
Please contact us for an assessment and a custom quote. Reach Gary Chandler email@example.com or call 602-999-7204 (USA).