Build Brand, Bottom Line, Better World
Nonprofits and cause-related organizations have a great chance to help themselves, while helping others. A US PR firm is helping them build their bottom lines and a better world.
Marketing and PR firm Crossbow Communications is helping nonprofit clients develop a more comprehensive, integrated and productive online presence. The strategists developed a special package for those who need a new, renewed or expanded web and social strategy to help generate larger online audiences and more stakeholder support.
Crossbow will donate all proceeds from this campaign to Sacred Seedlings, an international program that is tackling climate change, ecosystem defense, endangered species and more. It represents one of the largest carbon-capture opportunities available today.
The online marketing package includes:
- Web hosting and email services;
- Copy editing (copy supplied by client or extra charge for copywriting);
- Website/blog design and development, including sharing tools and analytics;
- Offsite and onsite optimization, including posts (content marketing), promotion to social networks and search engines, backlinks and more;
- Site maintenance;
- Owner’s manual for optimal integration with your social networks; and
- Clients must supply copy, photos, graphics and domain registration. We will build a site very similar to our own site and many others that we have built for ourselves and clients (we recommend this dynamic format because it is very friendly to search engines).
“All projects will benefit conservation projects,” said Crossbow’s president and CEO, Gary Chandler. “Build your bottom line and a better world.”
Most online marketing packages start at $4,950 for the first year. After one year, clients can handle most of it on their own with the help of our owner’s manual. Basic packages start at $999. Cause-related organizations can help raise their online profile, while helping another important cause.
Please contact us for an assessment of your needs, opportunities and a precise quote. You can reach Gary Chandler firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-999-7204 (USA). No reasonable offers refused as long as we have time available.